Prince of Whales Whale Watching, 812 Wharf Street, Lower Causeway Level, Victoria, BC, V8W 1T3
1-888-383-4884, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prince of Whales is Victoria’s largest eco-adventure company, which a large fleet of zodiacs and 2 covered vessels. We offer a wide range of tours including 3 hour whale watching, whale watching to Butchart Gardens, and whale watching to and from Vancouver.
Reservations are required for all of our tours, and we recommend that you book your whale watching tour well in advance in order to avoid disappointment.
- If you are from out of town, choose to schedule your whale watching tour at the beginning of your stay rather than saving it until the last day.
- In the rare case that you don’t see whales, you can take advantage of our No Whale Guarantee, and avoid disappointment in case of inclement weather.
- Once your reservation is complete, you will receive a confirmation email outlining the details of your tour.
- Click here to book online.
- To reserve by phone, call us at 1-888-383-4884.
Here are a few things to remember on the day of your trip.
- Dress warmly, even if it’s sunny. It’s always colder on the water and conditions change quickly. Here’s what to wear.
- Don’t forget to apply sunscreen, and pack your sunglasses, camera, and binoculars.
- If you are travelling with a vehicle, be sure to leave yourself enough time to find a parking spot.
- Check in at our office with one of our friendly Guest Service Guides;30min prior to departure time for Victoria Tours, 1 hour prior if you’re in Vancouver.
- If you’re on a zodiac you will also need to sign a waiver and visit our suit room to don a super cozy and stylish cruiser suit.
Then it’s time to meet your crew and board the vessel for the adventure of a lifetime!